Elegant Christmas Pine Needle & Sage Soy Candles

$23.95

A fresh, invigorating and festive creation of fresh pine needle, sage leaf and woods to put you in the Christmas spirit.

Get 15% Off Your First Order

Use Code Elume15

SKU: xmas-porc-pine Category:

or 4 fortnightly payments of $5.99 with Afterpay More info

Our Christmas Pine Needle & Sage Soy Candles will illuminate your space with a warm glow and festive aromas. These decorative white porcelain vessels provide long lasting fragrance that emanate the spirit of Christmas. The stunning snowflake design will inspire you with up to 45 hours of burning time. Exquisite as a table centrepiece or for that perfect Yuletide gift in its festive box for someone special. 200g

Weight 0.360 kg
Dimensions 8.5 × 8.5 × 8 cm

The elume Christmas range of candles, diffusers and melts are crafted with superior Australian-made fragrances and waxes that will offer endless hours of exquisite opulence with little care.

When lighting your elume candle for the first time, allow your candle to burn until the soy wax melts across the entire surface of the jar. Creating this smooth burn will prevent tunnelling and allow your candle to last longer. Wicks should be trimmed with a wick trimmer or scissors before every use to approximately 6mm. If the wick is too long, mushrooming can occur, which will result in black soot. Avoid blowing your candle out and instead extinguish with a snuffer or dip the wick into the melted wax, then straighten it back up. When the candle only has 1cm of wax left, discontinue use. Place your candle on a heat resistant surface, away from draughts and out of reach from children, pets and flammable materials. Do not exceed a burning time of 4 hours as well as never leave a burning candle unattended.

Your luxury elume reed diffuser will refresh any room with its gorgeous aroma for months and months. For best results of your diffuser, position away from draught and direct sunlight. To maintain the intensity of the fragrance it is best to turn the reeds weekly. Keep away from sources of high heat or open flames. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Ensure the product does not come into contact with porous surfaces.

You may also like…

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top